2X – 1000X CRYPTO PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
There are two ways I do this
1. Active portfolio management: calls to buy and sell repeatedly over short period of time.
2. Passive portfolio management: this focus calls to buy and sell over a long period of time.
Four Important Roadmaps I follow in managing Crypto Portfolio
1. Your Investment goals: What you want to achieve determines how much money you need to invest and the strategy type that is most appropriate to achieve your objectives.
2. Figuring out how much help you want: Some of our investors may prefer to choose and manage all their investments by themselves through our guidance while some may want us to be in charge by transferring their fund to me and we agreed on certain profit and loss percentage over a particular period of time ranging from 3 months to 1 year.
3. Mapping out your timeline: You must have a timeline in mind so that you don’t use the money you many need for investment. When do you need the money you’re investing and is that date set in stone or flexible? Your timeline helps inform how aggressive or conservative your investment strategy needs to be. Most investment goals can be mapped to short-term, mid or Long-term. If, for example, you need the money within three months, you’ll want to minimize your exposure to the short-term volatility of the crypto market.
4. Determining your tolerance for risk: An investor’s willingness to accept risk is another key driver behind diversification decisions. The more risk you’re willing to take, the higher the potential payoff — high-risk investments tend to earn higher returns over time but may experience more short-term volatility. The goal is to strike the right risk-reward balance, picking investments that will help you achieve your goals but not keep you up at night with worry.
Management Fee: $500/first month and 10% of your monthly profit margin from the second monthPortfolio Size: $1,000 to $100,000.Profit Possiblity Perentage: 100% – 500% or more.Loss Possiblity Perentage: -10 to -20%(this is determined by your risk tolerance)